TO SUCCEED IN THE COMING
YEARS YOUR GOLF CLUB MUST HAVE A
CLEAR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
If you are interested in reading this book there is a good chance you are not running Pine Valley, Pebble Beach or St Andrews. There are hundreds of golf course around the world whose, beauty, history, fame and location mean they can go on operating like they have for a hundred years or more without giving much thought to what’s going on in the world around them. They have the desirability, reputation and financial power to ignore it and still be operating successfully a hundred years from now. The vast majority of the golfing world cannot.
The golf business has seen a series of dramatic changes in the last decade. None of them were good for the typical club no matter what segment of the market you happened to be operating in, be it private, daily fee or resort. While some clubs have enjoyed a big COIVD bump, others have seen a drastic loss in income. Whatever your case, the new normal, will not be the old normal. Now is the time to re-invent your club to insure a profitable and sustainable future.
DISCOVER THE PROCESS FOR GIVING YOUR CLUB AN UNBEATABLE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
No matter where you are located this book provides a logical, proven process you can follow to reinvent and reinvigorate your club. I’ll show you how to cut costs, add value, and focus your resources, in the right places, for maximum results.
All of this in 25 easy to read chapters, packed full of real-life examples from around the globe.
INTRODUCTION: COVID-19 Golf’s Savior or Silent Assassin?
1. Zero Based Think is Essential to Your Club’s Future Success
2. What is Strategy?
3. The Five Forces of Competition and How They Affect Your Club
4. How Your Marketing Strategy Must Evolve as Market Conditions Change
5. The Monster in the Clubhouse
6. What is Competitive Advantage?
7. 50 Ways to Cut Costs to Gain Competitive Advantage
8. 50 Ways to Add Value to Gain Competitive Advantage
9. Change Your Market to Find an Underserved Market
10. Change Business Structure to Find Competitive Advantage
11. Finding the Underserved Market in Your Market
12. Business as a Competitive Advantage
13. Strategic Alliances as a Competitive Advantage
14. Speed as a Competitive Advantage
15. Range as a Competitive Advantage
16. Marketing as a Competitive Advantage
17. Sales – The Ultimate Competitive Advantage
18. The Customers Opinion Matters But Maybe Not as Much as You Think!
19. Using Capital to Your Competitive Advantage
20. Creating the Right Fit
21. The Law of Change
22. Whatever Choices You Make There Will Be Opposition
23. Appendix A – Self-Evaluation
24. Appendix B – Brainstorm These Questions
25. Appendix C – Marketing evaluation
ORDER YOUR COPY NOW
Order now and pay only $24.95
About The Author, Andrew Wood
Born in Oxford, England and growing up in the midland county of Shropshire, Andrew Wood immigrated to America in 1980 to pursue a career as a professional golfer. Unfortunately, lack of talent held him back and he accidentally found himself running a small karate school in Southern California. After struggling to survive for 18 months as a small business owner he decided to focus all his attention on marketing. This focus soon paid off and he increased his income to six figures while still in his twenties. His initial interest in marketing turned into a passion and he quickly turned the single school into a national franchise of over 400 units.
After selling out of the karate business in the late 90’s he moved to Florida where he founded Legendary Marketing, a business designed to combine his passion for golf and travel with his marketing expertise.
Legendary quickly built a name for itself in the golf industry with innovative websites, social media, and online campaigns. Over the last decade, Wood has worked with over 1500 golf clubs, resorts and developments, in over twenty countries. His clients include properties in the USA, Canada, England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Spain, Russia, the Caribbean, and Morocco to name just a few.
Author of over 40 books including; Million Dollar Laptop, Cowboy Wisdom, Cunningly Clever Marketing, Cunningly Clever Selling, Cunningly Clever Entrepreneur, The Golf Marketing Bible, The Hotel Marketing Bible, Confessions of a Golf Pro and many more. He is considered the world’s leading expert in golf, resort and real estate marketing and spoken to thousands of audiences worldwide on this and other topics from his books.
A pioneer in internet marketing his creative talent, out of the box ideas and copywriting skills are at the core of his expertise. Regarded as one of the top marketing minds in the world his ability to generate leads and increase income! In his spare time he travels the world, plays golf & tennis, writes books and occasionally races cars!